Terms and Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions and let us know of any issue. We want things to go as well as they can. We have public liability insurance and need to get things correct for our customers.
We want everyone to have fun and your event to run smoothly.
● A booking has not been confirmed until you have received a booking confirmation either by email, text, social media, hard copy or electronically.
● When you place an order for your event with us by whatever means you use it is understood that you have read and fully understand these terms and conditions.
● In the unlikely event that Snap-Away are unable to begin at the agreed time due to our fault, then we will continue with the agreed hire time by extending the finishing time (if your venue permits). If the hire does not start on time, as set up has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control of Snap-Away, then the hire will still end as per the agreed time. If we have set up on time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by you or the venue, the hire will still end as per the agreed time.
● Snap-Away shall not be held liable for any failure to meet our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our control. If we are unable to attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these situations, our liability will be limited to no more than the amount paid for the hire and if the hire has commenced any liability will be pro-rata basis.
Prices, Deposits & Balance Payments.
● All hires are subject to a deposit of at least 100 pounds. This deposit is non-refundable. If you have a date change then will try to accommodate you on the new date only if we have not already been booked.
● The remaining balance should be paid in full and cleared no later than 14 days prior to the event start date. Snap-Away will not attend any event where full payment (cleared if paying by cheque) has not been received.
● If you wish us to continue beyond the agreed time, then you must pay for the extra time before the original time ends.
● All advertised prices and times are subject to change without notice. However, the price agreed on at the time of booking will not be changed.
● Snap-Away reserves the right to substitute our equipment with other equipment of a similar type and value without notice.
● All dimensions are approximate.
● All props etc. remain the property of Snap-Away.
● Props are not children’s toys. Please do not put any props in your mouths.
● Any props that go missing will have to be charged for.
● Please ensure that your guests don’t remove the props from the Booth area (as other guests will want you use them).
● Snap-Away reserve the right to alter or modify any product specifications without prior notice.
Site location, Facilities & Conduct:
● The equipment will be set up on the location given by you or the venue. We cannot override the venues decision of where the equipment will go. Please make sure that there is sufficient room at the venue for the equipment and that we have access to a power outlet. We must avoid any trailing wires and trip hazards.
● It is your responsibility to ensure that the venue is happy to have the equipment operating on their premises. We will not be responsible for any loses due to refusal by the venue.
● Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting up our equipment more difficult, including going up long flights stairs, long distances from unloading area to set up site etc. (Please check with your venue if you are unsure) We allocate a set period for setting up our equipment at your venue which is included within the price, but if there are any complications that we are not made aware of prior to arrival at the venue then unfortunately extra time to overcome these will come out of the run time.
Conduct and Safety:
● Snap-Away will not tolerate verbal or physically abusive behaviour. If the Client is unable to control the conduct of attendees, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if any such conduct injures or damages the equipment or our representative, it will result in the early or immediate departure. The Client understands in such an event, no refund will be granted and claims for damage or injury may result.
● We reserve the right to refuse guests to use our equipment if in Snap-Away’s representative, (in their opinion) are; too intoxicated, verbally abusive, too unruly or risk damaging the equipment.
Liability & Insurance:
● You the client agrees to cover Snap-Away for any damages or theft of the equipment whilst on hire. This includes both set up and pack down time.
● Snap-Away cannot accept liability for any loss or damage of personal property and or injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
● Snap-Away may use any of the photographs and images from your event. This includes but is not limited to promotional material or advertising and either in print or electronically. By attending your event this means that you agree and permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
● By hiring equipment and services you agree to all or our Terms & Conditions
● Please contact us if you are unclear on any of our terms and conditions before you book with us for your event. We want you to have a great experience and will do the upmost to help you achieve that goal.
Click here to download this as a PDF to print and sign (if you don’t have a paper copy).