Terms and Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions and let us know of any issue. We want things to go as well as they can. We have public liability insurance and need to get things correct for our customers.
- A booking has not been confirmed until you have received a booking confirmation either by email, text, social media, hard copy or electronically.
- When you place an order for your event with us by whatever means you use it is understood that you have read and fully understand these terms and conditions.
- In the unlikely event that SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD are unable to begin at the agreed time due to our fault, then we will continue with the agreed hire time by extending the finishing time (if your venue permits). If the hire does not start on time, as set up has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control of SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD, then the hire will still end as per the agreed time. If we have set up on time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by you or the venue, the hire will still end as per the agreed time.
- We will monitor traffic conditions to the event location and set out in good time. If there is an amber or red weather warning issued by the Met Office or unforeseen traffic conditions, we cannot be held responsible for loss.
- SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD shall not be held liable for any failure to meet our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our control. If we are unable to attend or complete your hire due to events beyond our control, we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these situations, our liability will be limited to no more than the amount paid for the hire and if the hire has commenced any liability will be pro-rata basis.
Prices, Deposits & Balance Payments.
- All hires are subject to a deposit of at least 100 pounds. This deposit is non-refundable. If you have a date change then will try to accommodate you on the new date only if we have not already been booked.
- The remaining balance should be paid in full and cleared no later than 14 days prior to the event start date. SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD will not attend any event where full payment (cleared if paying by cheque) has not been received.
- If you wish us to continue beyond the agreed time, then you must pay for the extra time before the original time ends.
- All advertised prices and times are subject to change without notice. However, the price agreed on at the time of booking will not be changed.
- SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD reserves the right to substitute our equipment with other equipment of a similar type and value without notice.
- All dimensions if given are approximate.
- All props etc. remain the property of SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD (apart from personalised props).
- SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD reserve the right to alter or modify any product specifications without prior notice.
Site location, Facilities & Conduct:
- The equipment will be set up on the location given by you or the venue. We cannot override the venues decision of where the equipment will go. Please make sure that there is sufficient room at the venue for the equipment and that we have access to a power outlet. We must avoid any trailing wires and trip hazards.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the venue is happy to have the equipment operating on their premises. We will not be responsible for any loses due to refusal by the venue.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting up our equipment more difficult, including going up long flights of stairs, long distances from unloading area to set up site etc. (Please check with your venue if you are unsure) We allocate a set period for setting up our equipment at your venue which is included within the price, but if there are any complications that we are not made aware of prior to arrival at the venue then unfortunately extra time to overcome these will come out of the run time. Please plan so that we can set up the Booth before the event has started. We would ideally be in a position not close to the sound system so that we can help your guests by being heard. We want your guests to get the most from our booth and don’t want them put off.
Conduct and Safety:
- SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD will not tolerate verbal or physically abusive behaviour. If the Client is unable to control the conduct of attendees, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if any such conduct injures or damages the equipment or our representative, it will result in the early or immediate departure. The Client understands in such an event, no refund will be granted and claims for damage or injury may result.
- We reserve the right to refuse guests to use our equipment if in SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD’s representative, (in their opinion) are; too intoxicated, verbally abusive, too unruly or risk damaging the equipment.
- Defence of Property: The right of a person to protect one’s property with reasonable force against another person who is threatening to infringe on one’s possessory interest in such property. www.cps.gov.uk
- Young children should be accompanied by a responsible adult within our operating area. Due to the GDPR children must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. This is due to children not being old enough to consent to a photo being taken.
Use of imagery:
- All images, video clips, poses, settings and layouts remain the copyright property of SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD. The client agrees that all images taken during the Event as part of the agreed hire period can be uploaded to a web gallery and social media platform for public viewing. The client grants permission for images to be used for advertising and promotional purposes. WE DO NOT VET PHOTO-BOOTH/MIRROR PHOTOGRAPHS and cannot be held responsible for inappropriate or offensive photographs or video taken whilst using the Photo-Booth/Mirror. Where we notice such photographs or behaviour, we reserve the right to delete any images which we feel may cause offense or embarrassment. Further SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD takes child protection issues very seriously and we have an “ethical code of practice” when photographing those under the age of 18. We therefore reserve the right to decline to take or print any photograph which we feel may compromise the safety or reputation of the subject(s) involved – again, subject to our Booth/Mirror attendants noticing such photographs/videos. If the client wishes to decline the online gallery service and/or use of the images for advertising/examples, they do so on behalf of all guests and this should be notified in writing (email/letter) PRIOR to the event. In such cases we cannot be held responsible for guests uploading to the public domain the photographs under their own volition and/or referring to SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD as suppliers of the original imagery after the event. Where the client accepts the online gallery service and/or use of the images for advertising/examples, they do so on behalf of all guests. Where we receive requests for individual photographs to be removed from galleries such requests will be actioned within 24 hours of receipt, however we cannot be held responsible for images which are already in the public domain.
Liability & Insurance:
- You the client agrees to cover SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD for any damages or theft of the equipment (including props) whilst on hire. This includes both set up and pack down time.
- SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD cannot accept liability for any loss or damage of personal property and or injury arising from the use of the hired equipment. We cannot be held responsible for any equipment failure during or after an event.
- By hiring equipment and services you agree to all or our Terms & Conditions.
- Please inform us of any contentions within 14 days after the hire period.
- Please contact us if you are unclear on any of our terms and conditions before you book with us for your event. We want you to have a great experience and will do the upmost to help you achieve that goal.
Sign (Customer)_____________________________Name please print (Customer)____________________________
Today’s Date ______________Event Date__________________Event Location_______________________________
Snap-Away Photo Booths and Magic Mirrors is a trading name for SNAP-AWAY PHOTOBOOTS LTD a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11706274. Registered Office: 30 Halfcot Avenue, Stourbridge, West Midlands. DY9 0YB
Click here to download this as a PDF to print and sign (if you don’t have a paper copy).